Companies review and plan the directions of their core businesses on a regular basis – is it time your business reviewed employee training to ensure your teams skill sets and knowledge are aligned to your workplace strategies and goals.
MP offer tailored courses designed specifically to your business, staff teams and management requirements.
Courses are run either at MP Training and Recruitment or on-site.
- Client Relationship Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Human Resource Management
- Effective Time and Stress Management
- Leading Effective Teams
- Performance Appraisal
- Presentation skills
- Customer service and selling skills
- Working effectively within a team
- Conflict management
- Risk management
We also offer training specifically designed to develop you, your staff and your processes.
“I have had nothing but positive feedback from the staff in attendance. As a participant, I was comfortable with having the opportunity to interact and discuss specific issues to our workplace and obtain constructive feedback. Overall, the session was fantastic – we would certainly love to have MP come back again sometime!“
Our upcoming Courses
ABC to XYZ and Millennial - Communicating across Generations
Four generations are now at work in our businesses.
Baby Boomer, Generation X, Y and Z.
Do you struggle to know how to communicate and give direction to your 25year old employee? Is it a challenge to motivate your younger staff?
Does communication get lost in outer space when you have a group of employees who range in ages and stages?
If you can relate to any of the above or have responded with a resounding YES then you need to contact us today and discover how to improve workplace relationships with all your employees – and it works with your peers as well!
Our courses arm you with relevant and applicable information that can plug directly into your business.
– Generational Jargon – Understanding everyone in the workplace
– Communication Awareness Training (CAT) – Communication techniques.
– 10TT’s – 10 top tips in recognising and developing effective and trust building communication
– “It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it”. Back to basic communication and consultation skill building activities
– 2E1M training – Two ears and one mouth. Listening skills for the XZY
Talk to us about how we can work with your business to maximise the quality of customer service you deliver to your clients.
9:00am – 4:00pm
Kicking Customer Service Goals– Zoom to the top of the Customer Service Leader Board
Successful business owners know their customers, they know what their customers want and what they need.
Do you know how to ensure your customers experience is always positive and your customer is always satisfied?
Do you have concerns that your team can lose focus, that the wants and needs of your customers are not always being met?
Has your team dropped the customer service ball?
– Asking and acting on the customer feedback
– Reviewing current customer Service Standards with you and your business teams
– Sharing and assisting your teams to apply key customer service strategies into the business
– Communication Awareness Training (CAT)– employee recognition and application of their customer service
communication and consultation styles
– Tapping in on employee natural communication styles and techniques.
9:00am – 4:00pm
Resilience & Mental Focus at Work
Our workplaces are demanding, hectic and reaction focussed. We expect our teams to work “smarter, not harder”.
Businesses are growing fast and sometimes our biggest resource – our employees have to play catch up.In this short course you will be shown how to build a resilient workplace, with a toolkit full of practical strategies and applications to assist your teams to be agile, fit and healthy, with skill sets to match!
– The principles of change and impacts of change
– How to reach effective outcomes in the workplace
– Health of the heart and mind
– Re stocking the toolkit – what we need to build for strength and growth of our business and employees
– Practical strategies for improvements
9:30am – 11:30am
Leaping into Leadership
Can you remember that moment in your career when you transitioned into a management/leadership role? That “sink or swim” feeling!
Are you a new emerging leader who requires some skill awakening and development?
Our Leaping into Leadership short course will cover off a raft of key skills enablers to assist up and coming leaders and also act as a refresher for current leaders.
– How to grow, support and lead your teams effectively- doing this together
– Engaging with, coaching and motivating your teams
– Solving problems and learning some effective decision-making processes
– Understanding your natural leadership style and how this works for you in your role
– Innovation and change – driving the business forward
– Top Leadership -Talking the talk and walking the walk
9:00am – 4:00pm
Working with Emotional Intelligence
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom
EI not ET – What is Emotional Intelligence Have you ever been working with someone and they demonstrate a thinking that is exactly right for that situation?
What about the manager who know exactly what to say, when to say it and who to say it too? Have you been on the receiving end of those conversations?
Step into the space of emotional intelligence and learn how to become more aware of what is happening around you and using that awareness as a management tool in communicating with others.
Explore the following:
– Greater self awareness of your workplace and those in it
– Becoming a more effective communicator
– Relationships – how you understand and reason with others in the workplace
– Social awareness and building stronger business relationships
9:00am – 4:00pm
to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Career Development Conversations
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the
Sharpen your listening and questioning skills in this short course, designed to help you investigate your team’s career aspirations.
It is an integral part of a business – identifying and nurturing talent within the organisation.
Growing your own workforce is not easy and requires the right environment and the right nutrients.
– Find out how to encourage your staff to identify their career ambitions
– Develop career plan to achieve career goals
– Improve your listening and questioning skills to curb frustrations and assumptions
– Motivate and mean it!
9:30am – 11:30am (2 hours)
Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Building your Feedback Fitness
The 21st Century is a fast paced, fast raced world and businesses are, now more than ever, recognising the importance of internal and external FEEDBACK in driving business innovation and growth.
Hamburger Hunger Feedback (HHF) is a three-part feedback process: recognise and support, suggest and recommend and remind and encourage.
Contact us to find out more about HHF and how this process can be applied to all areas of your business and your day to day interactions.
9:30am – 11:30am (2 hours)
38 High St
Wodonga VIC 3690
(02) 6057 9333
M-F: 9am - 5pm
Julie Reid Management Pty Ltd