RTO Information and links
Here are some helpful links for our learners.
Courses available in NSW and Victoria
- BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
- CHC30121 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC33021 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- CHC33021 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- CHC50121 – Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- MSF40122 – Certificate IV in Interior Decoration
Learner and Fee Information
Unless learners are paying Fee For Service rates, the training provided by MP is delivered with either Victorian or NSW and Commonwealth Government funding.
Unique Student Identifier (USI) A Unique Student Identifier must be obtained by all learners to be able to receive their Certificate or Statement of Attainment. The USI is a reference number made up of a combination of ten numbers and letters. This number can be obtained by visiting www.usi.gov.au.
NSW Smart and Skilled – Subsidised Training available in eligible individuals in various regions. To assess your eligibility follow the this link.
Notification of Enrolment Process – (this can be found in the Learner handbook)
Qualifications delivered under the Skills First Contract.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
MP Training and Recruitment audit report
MP Training and Recruitment quality indicators
The students surveyed for these indicators were selected by this organisation in accordance with national guidelines.
38 High St
Wodonga VIC 3690
(02) 6057 9333
M-F: 9am - 5pm
Julie Reid Management Pty Ltd